"...I started my fitness journey when I was 12 "
The Heart Rize Difference
Stop buying acidic water! We supply you with an alkaline water system to keep your body hydrated daily to improve your overall health and performance.
- Avoid cordial, soft drink or juice. These are usually high in carbohydrates and low in sodium.
- Avoid caffeine, which can be a diuretic (which means it makes you pass more urine, and so lose more fluid).
- It gives form to our cells, lubricates our joints and tissues, transports nutrients and waste, and dissipates excess body heat
Start assessing Not guessing with are Styku S400 3D Body scanner and Inbody 570 We learn your body by breaking down your weight into muscle, fat, and body water. We also give you a 3D image of your body to show monthly progress.
- Our accurate 3D body scanner will give you a great visual starting point and help us create fitness goals for you.
- Break your weight down into muscle, fat, and body water and learn how to make positive health changes that matter.
We combined strength and cardio training to save you time and increase the intensity for rapid results! The workout uses “High Intensity Interval Training” and “Tabata” techniques along with the Technogym skill line for a unique workout experience that is like nothing else in the fitness world.
- High-intensity interval training is a form of interval training, a cardiovascular exercise strategy alternating short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less intense recovery periods, until too exhausted to continue.
- Short for metabolic conditioning, metcon describes a type of workout that most commonly combines strength and cardio conditioning, as well as both anaerobic and aerobic exercises. During a metcon workout, you moderately to intensely exert yourself for a prolonged amount of time. Basically, these types of workouts help increase and optimize your body’s energy output.
Our database includes over 1000 nutrition focused plans that are customized to fit your specific needs. Yes! You can swap foods to fit your macro nutrient profile in seconds to maximize results.
- Eat after you exercise. Eating after you exercise will help your muscles recover. You’ll want to eat a meal that contains both protein and carbohydrates within two hours, if possible. Good post-workout food choices include yogurt and fruit, peanut butter sandwiches, pasta with meatballs and chicken with brown rice.
- The duration and intensity of your workout will determine how often and what you should eat and drink. Pay attention to how you feel during your workout, as well as your overall performance. Let your body guide you on which eating habits work best for you.